EB-650 Bench Torque Meter
Electronic Bench Torque Meter
Bench model measures both application and removal torque of screw caps and closures. Portable and compact . Meter reads in five different units: lb.-in., oz.-in., lb.-ft., kg.-cm., N-m. One-piece stainless steel rugged enclosure suitable for harsh environments. Lexan panel for easy use and cleaning. Measured torque is held on digital display screen for easy viewing until next test is performed--no optional minimum and maximum spring indicators required. Complete with bottle clamping mechanism which can quickly and easily adjust from a vial to a gallon container. Audible and visual (LED) indications assist in ease of operation. Can operate with both 110V, 1 phase, 60Hz (50Hz) and rechargeable nickel-cadmium batteries (included) for complete portability (comes with battery charger). Built in automatic shut off when unit is not in use. Available with RS-232 computer printer interface
THE MODEL “EB-650” BENCH TOP TORQUE TESTER COMES EQUIPPED WITH THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES AT NO CHARGE:
Measures both application and removal torques of screw caps and closures on their containers.
• Certificate of traceability to the National Bureau of Standards with each unit.
• Displays torque in 5 different units: Lb.-in., Oz.-in. Lb.-ft., Kg.-cm. and N-m. (Both Metric and British).
• Multiple peak hold mode.
• Display torque is held on screen for easy viewing until next test.
• Collect and store test values. Download to a printer or PC for later analysis.
• Lexan display panel for easy use and cleaning.
• Downward and upward pressure do not affect the electronic torque meter as it would a mechanical unit.
• Stainless steel bottle clamping mechanism quickly and easily adjusts from vials to gallon containers.
• Handles all container styles, shapes and materials.
• Only one model is necessary for a torque range from 0-100 Lb.-in. (0-115 Kg.-cm.) with no sacrifice of accuracy. Easily converted to other torque ranges for special applications. (Special ranges available upon request.)
• Handles all styles, materials, shapes and sizes of closures, including child resistant and tamper evident.
• Automatic zero adjustment.
• Suitable for sanitary environments.
• Comes standard with built-in battery charger.
Automatic shut-off conserves batteries.
• Quality, rugged, stainless steel enclosure.
• No springs or internal moving parts.
• Solid-state circuitry.
• Accurate, consistent operation, minimizes testing error, optimizes quality assurance.
• Non-destructive testing eliminates waste of closures and product.
• Audible and visual (LED) indicators assist in ease of operation. Three indicator lights provide for rapid visual test results.
• Can also be used as a basic torque tester without statistics and indicator lights.
• Quality Control
- Rechargable NICAD C Batteries for
- No Air needed
- Base Machine Weight: 14lbs
- Measures only 10-1/2" wide x 10-3/4" deep x 7-3/4"high