Introducing the AU-6-E Unscrambler from KAPS-ALL Packaging Solutions - the ultimate solution for all your bottle unscrambling needs. This unscrambling machine is designed to streamline your packaging production line, increasing efficiency, savings, and productivity. Say goodbye to manual or semi-automatic operations and witness the transformative power of this high-performance bottle unscrambler.
The KAPS-ALL AU-6-E Unscrambler is built for versatility, featuring quick changeovers that can be achieved in just a few minutes, ensuring minimal downtime. This state-of-the-art machine can easily be upgraded to suit your changing production requirements without the need for purchasing new machinery or training new personnel.
Some of the key features of the AU-6-E Unscrambler include a low profile 36-inch diameter stainless steel prefeeder with one inner disc for optimal performance, an exclusive patented design that eliminates the need for numerous change parts, and a fully adjustable orienting mechanism capable of handling a wide range of containers. Minimal changeover parts are required for processing plastic round, square, rectangular, and oval containers. The machine also boasts a heavy-duty welded construction frame designed to hold all three principal elements of the AU-6, electronic variable speed controls for all orienting functions, and non-marring contact parts for the Pre-Feeder, orienting mechanism, and discharge exit to protect your containers.
The AU-6-E Unscrambler is compatible with existing conveyor systems or with a stainless steel Feed Systems Conveyor. It also features an automatic bottle counter for accurate production tracking, a self-contained electric control panel for seamless operation, stainless steel and Polycarbonate covers and guards throughout for easy access for adjustments, and calibrated settings for ease and repeatability of changeovers. This computer-designed machine offers quiet, smooth, and dependable operation, with a left to right conveyor discharge for seamless integration with your production line. It comes complete with a 15 cubic foot stainless steel Bottle Supply Hopper and a 12” wide belt Elevator, stainless steel leveling screws with floor pads for added stability, a two full-year guarantee for peace of mind, a stainless steel access/cleanout door on supply hoppers requiring no tools to open, and interlocking safety switches on sliding front doors to ensure safe operation.
Customize your AU-6-E Unscrambler with options such as hopper upgrades up to 50 cubic feet, IQ/OQ Documentation, Lexan Prefeeder and Hopper Cover, Casters for portable needs, Red/Green Status indicator lights, Low Hopper Level Indicator, Discharge backup eye, 48" prefeeder upgrade, Motorized Bottom Belt in Hopper, and an 18" Wide Elevator upgrade.
The AU-6-E Unscrambler is ideal for Round, Square, Oval, Triangular, and Rectangular Bottles made of Plastic, Corrugated, and Tin materials. With a maximum bottle size of 6" diameter and 12" tall and speeds up to 300 bottles per minute, this machine is perfect for any production line. No air is required, and it operates on 110V 1Ph 50/60Hz (NEMA 12). The base machine dimensions are 142" x 48", with a crated dimension of 10' L x 6' W x 6' 8" H (50 Cubic Hopper Makes Width 6'5").
- Low profile 36-inch diameter stainless steel prefeeder (complete with one inner disc)
- Exclusive patented design eliminating numerous change parts
- Fully adjustable orienting mechanism to handle a wide range of containers
- Minimal changeover parts needed for a wide range of plastic round, square, rectangular & oval.
- Heavy duty welded construction frame to hold all three principal elements of AU-6
- Electronic variable speed controls for all orienting functions
- Non-marring contact parts for Pre-Feeder, orienting mechanism and discharge exit
- Can be used with existing conveyor or with a stainless steel Feed Systems Conveyor
- Automatic bottle counter
- Self contained electric control panel
- Stainless steel and Polycarbonate covers and guards throughout, allowing wide access for easy adjustments
- Calibrated settings allow for ease and repeatability of changeovers
- Computer designed for a quiet, smooth and dependable operation
- Left to right conveyor discharge
- Complete with 15 cubic foot stainless steel Bottle Supply Hopper and 12” wide belt Elevator
- Stainless steel leveling screws with floor pads
- Two full year guarantee.
- Stainless steel access/cleanout door on supply hoppers, with no-tools required to open
- Interlocking safety switches on sliding front doors so that machine will not run unless doors are closed
- Round, Square, Oval, Triangular and Rectangular Bottles.
- Plastic, Corrugated and Tin Bottles
- 6" diameter and 12" tall maximum bottle size
- Speeds up to 300 bottles/minute
- 110V 1Ph 50/60Hz (NEMA 12)
- No air required.
- Base Machine Dimension:
- Crated Dimension: 10' L x 6' W x 6' 8" H (50 Cubic Hopper Makes Width 6'5")