AU-4 Compact Unscrambler
Looking for an automated solution for bottle unscrambling? Look no further than the KAPS-ALL AU-4 Compact Unscrambler. This fully automatic unscrambler is designed to handle a wide range of containers with little to no parts and no air required, making it a cost-effective and efficient addition to any production line.
One of the standout features of the AU-4 is its compact design, which requires minimal floor space while still offering the same features and options as larger models like the AU-6. Its low profile pre-feeder is just 30 inches in diameter, and its heavy-duty welded construction frame is built to last. Plus, with electronic variable speed controls for all orienting functions, you can easily adjust the machine to handle a wide range of container sizes.
But what really sets the AU-4 apart is its exclusive patent-pending design, which eliminates the need for numerous change parts. This means that you can quickly and easily switch between different container styles and shapes with minimal downtime, resulting in increased productivity and savings.
The AU-4 is capable of handling virtually all styles and shapes of plastic, metal, and corrugated containers in the range of 1/2 inch to 6 inches tall and up to 3 inches wide. With a wide range of speeds available depending on container size, you can customize the machine to meet your specific needs.
And with a range of optional upgrades available, including hopper upgrades up to 20 cubic feet, an air ionizer cleaner with ionizing monitor, and low hopper level indicators, you can tailor the AU-4 to your unique requirements. Plus, with interlocking safety switches on the Lexan guarding, you can be sure that your operators will stay safe while using the machine.
Investing in a KAPS-ALL Automatic Bottle Unscrambler is a smart choice for any business looking to increase efficiency and productivity. With quick changeovers, durable construction, and a wide range of container handling capabilities, the AU-4 is an excellent choice for any packaging production line. So why wait? Upgrade your operations today with the KAPS-ALL AU-4 Compact Unscrambler.
- Compact Design requires minimal floor space.
- Low profile 30” diameter stainless steel pre-feeder.
- Exclusive patent pending design eliminating numerous change parts.
- Fully adjustable orienting mechanism to handle a wide range of containers.
- Minimal to no changeover parts needed for a wide range of plastic round, square, rectangular, and oval containers from 3/4” to 3” wide and 1 1/2” tall up to 6” tall.
- Heavy duty welded construction frame.
- Electronic variable speed controls for all orienting functions.
- Non-marring contact parts for pre-feeder, orienting mechanism and discharge exit.
- Can be used with existing conveyor or with an optional stainless steel Feed Systems conveyor listed below.
- Automatic Electronic bottle counter.
- No air required for most applications.
- Stainless steel and Lexan covers and guards throughout allowing for wide access for easy adjustments.
- Calibrated settings allow for ease and repeatability of changeovers.
- Computer designed for a quiet, smooth, dependable operation.
- Left to right conveyor discharge is standard.
- Complete with 10 cubic foot stainless steel floor level bottle supply hopper and elevator complete with cleanout door for easy unloading.
- Other size hoppers available.
- Interlocking safety switches on lexan guarding
- Round, Square, Oval, Triangular and Rectangular Bottles.
- Plastic, Corrugated and Tin Bottles
- 3" diameter and 6" tall maximum bottle size
- speeds up to 300 bottles/minute
- 110V 1Ph 50/60Hz (NEMA 12)
- No air required
- Base Machine Dimension:
- Crated Dimension: 8' L x 5' W x 6' 8" H