VOL-B SEMI AUTOMATIC VOLUMETRIC BENCH TOP FILLER
Fills-All Model VOL-B Semi Automatic Bench Top Volumetric Piston FillerFills-All Bench Model Semi-Automatic Volumetric Piston Filler, Model VOL-B handling one to three filling units. Complete with stainless steel bottle centering guides, Nema 4 safety foot control pedal, bottom-up fill and/or non-diving attachment stainless steel nozzle rack, stainless steel guards nozzle rack, stainless steel guards, stainless steel frame
- Micro-processor programmed ensuring repeatable and fast changeovers.
- Stainless steel cabinet one piece welded construction.
- Bottom-up fill, fixed position and non-diving mode for nozzles (adjustable)
- Water tight (Nema 4) control box.
- Independent adjustable trimming device of pumps to fine tune each piston pump.
- Dual speed controls giving separate adjustment capabilities for aspirating and discharging strokes depending upon products being filled.
- Master control adjustments, permitting volume changes of all pumps (1-4 pumps) with a simple calibrated hand adjustment assuring fast repeatable settings between changeovers.
- Safety foot pedal for starting each fill cycle
- Stainless steel guarding and side panels
- Two adjustable stainless steel bottle centering guides
- Air filter/regulator and air supply switch
- Two year guarantee on all parts, less tubing, gaskets and seals (electronics are covered under manufacturers guarantee)
- Adjustable suck back design on check valve type piston pumps only. (Not required for pneumatic closed tip positive shut nozzle)
Standard wiring is 110V 1 Phase, 60 Hz, air consumption is approximately .5 to 1 CFM air at 60-80 PSI
All viscous and highly accurate filling applications. Excellent with viscous products.
ideal for applications such as: reduced speeds, short production runs, limited space and trial runs and R & D where precision filling of a wide range of product is required.
-120V, 1 Phase, 60 Cycle
- Air: 2-3 cu/ft per min. 90psi.
- Base Crated Weight: 250 lbs
- Crated Dimension: 3’x3’x4’ W