LW-80 High Speed Wrap Labeler
Standard Wrap Labeler. Speeds Up To 80 Meters of labels per minute (up to 350bpm)*
LW-80 Wrap Labeler
Automatic Round Product Labeling System
Model LW-80 is a Pressure Sensitive Full & Partial Wrap Labeler for Round Bottles. Labeling Speeds of up to 80meters/ 3,000 inches per minute. The labeling applicator adjusts on 5 axes. European design. User friendly controls and a large color touch screen make changeovers easy and quick.
- Full and Partial wraps:
- Straight in-line automatic labeler for plastic, metal, fiber and glass round containers.
- European designed field proven label applicator:
- Variable speed servo drive motor.
- Standard label reel diameter up to 300mm/12” with 76mm/3” core diameter.
- Can accept a web width of up to 4.5” – Larger Available.
- Wrap station 6” x 14” allowing full wrap of most bottles. Others available.
- Labeling speed: Up to 80 meters per minute/3,000 in. per minute with independently driven reel holder.
- Proprietary full 5 axis adjustment of applicator head.
- Unwind unit gives constant web tension.
- Heavy Duty Design:
- One piece welded uni-frame (Patented Design) for 24-hour/7-Day operation.
- Portable epoxy coated steel compact base frame with stainless steel leveling screws with floor pads.
- Oversize stainless steel shafting with calibrated settings throughout.
- 8 foot long synchronized variable speed conveyor with Stainless Steel infeed and discharge conveyor sections (Longer lengths and custom layouts available).
- Clearly laid out operating display for safe and easy use.
- Color TFT touch screen control system with rotating support for front and rear operation.
- Label counter down with operator alerts (precisely counts the number of labels dispensed by applicator).
- Photo-electric non-contact label and bottle detectors.
Menu driven microprocessor control with over 250 alpha-numeric recipe capacity
• Full and partial wrap pressure sensitive labels
Very High Speed Applications
110V, 1 Phase, 50/60 Hertz (Nema 12). No air needed on standard machine (unless coders/rejectors, etc. are used) (Approximately 6.0 amps).
- Crated Machine Weight: 1500lbs
- Dimension: 8’x6’x6’8”