FA-R Rotary High Speed Pressure Filler
Fills-All Model FA-R Rotary High Speed Pressure Filler
Introducing the Fills-All Model FA-R® Rotary High Speed Pressure Filler - the epitome of precision, efficiency, and adaptability in liquid filling applications. Designed for high-speed environments, the FA-R model is expandable from 6-36 nozzles, fully equipped with color-coded tool-less change parts and an advanced touch screen access panel capable of storing up to 150 recipes. This versatile machine is perfect for all high-speed liquid filling applications, adeptly filling everything from vials to gallons with both water-like and viscous products, and handling containers of all materials.
Superior Build Quality
The FA-R Rotary Pressure Filler is not only versatile, but it is built to last. Constructed with an all stainless steel frame chassis – 3” square tubing, it ensures robustness and durability. The model also features our exclusive stainless steel dual manifold that eliminates the need for overflow tanks and prevents unwanted spills. All product contact parts are made of stainless steel and FDA-approved materials, ensuring safety and compliance.
The FA-R model boasts a rotary filling system providing a smooth high-speed filling process with precision. The patented independent adjustable trimming nozzle adjustments provide a stunning accuracy of up to 5/1000-inch, ensuring each fill is exactly as required. The machine also incorporates closed tip diving nozzles for optimal foam control and clean filling without splashing, maintaining product integrity throughout.
Advanced Control System
At the heart of the FA-R Rotary Pressure Filler is its cutting-edge touch screen control system. This user-friendly interface is capable of a multitude of functions like a bottle counter, rate meter, pump setting controls, and menus with recipes for quick changeovers. With the ability to store up to 150 recipes, the machine can easily switch between different filling tasks. Totally programmed Allen Bradley Microprocessor controls allow for repeatable and fast changeovers. An RS-232 interface is also available for easy line integration.
Safety and Convenience
With the FA-R model, safety and convenience go hand in hand. The machine includes stainless steel and Lexan safety guards with interlocking safety switches. The watertight Nema 4 control box and components feature 24 Volt controls with safety lock-out, ensuring the safety of the operators. No bottle, no fill feature prevents wastage of product.
Innovative Design Elements
The FA-R model distinguishes itself with its clean product flow path, which minimizes container pressurization. Top drive construction ensures the variable speed drive system is away from the wetted area. The machine comes complete with one set of change parts that are easily replaceable without the need for tools. A stainless steel drip tray is also included for cleanliness.
Expandable and Customizable
With the ability to expand from 6 to 36 nozzles, the FA-R model is suitable for various production scales. For added convenience, extra stainless steel conveyor extensions can be added to the intake and/or discharge side of the conveyor. You also have the option of adding advanced touch screen controls for added conveniences, and even additional sets of tool-less change parts. Furthermore, specialty nozzles are available to cater to unique filling requirements.
Fills-All Model FA-R® high speed Rotary Pressure Filler with 6 to 24 filling nozzles comes complete with the following features:
- All stainless steel frame chassis – 3” square tubing.
- Exclusive stainless steel dual manifold eliminates overflow tanks and unwanted spills. Tool-less sanitary clamps for ease of assemble/disassemble for cleaning.
- Watertight Nema 4 control box and components (24 Volt controls with safety lock out).
- Patented independent adjustable trimming (fine tuning) nozzle adjustments for up to 5/1000-inch accuracy are available (see options).
- Rotary filling systems provides a smooth high speed filling system.
- Closed tip diving nozzles for foam control, no splashing.
- Top drive construction – variable speed drive system is away from wetted area.
- Stainless steel nozzles standard (available in all sizes and other materials available).
- No bottle no fill.
- Stainless steel and Lexan safety guards with interlocking safety switches.
- Advanced touch screen controls available for numerous added conveniences such as bottle counter, rate meter, pump setting controls, menus with recipes for quick changeovers, closed loop controls, jog for easy set-up. (see options)
- RS-232 available for linking machine and easy line integration.(Available only with touch screen controls above).
- Totally programmed Allen Bradley Microprocessor controls for repeatable and fast changeovers. (Available only with touch screen controls above).
- Clean product flow path – minimizes container pressurization.
- Comes complete with one set of change parts (timing screw, star wheels and center guide).
- Tool-less change parts for one bottle size – includes color-coded timing screw, star wheels and center guide.
- 11-1/2 foot long stainless steel frame conveyor with variable speed drive. Left to right travel is standard (3 feet intake, 2 foot discharge, 6-1/2 foot center section).
- Stainless steel drip tray.
- All product contact parts of stainless steel and FDA approved materials.
- Models with 9 to 24 nozzles also available.
All High speed liquid filling applications. Fills Vials to Gallons with water like to viscous products.. Handles containers of all materials
-120V or 240V, 1 Phase or 3 Phase, 60 Cycle
- Air: 0 cu/ft per min
- Base Crated Weight: 3330 lbs
- Crated Dimension: 8’x6’x8.5’ W