FS-A Accumulation Table
36” or 48” Accumulating Table
Rotary Accumulating Tables are placed at the end of a production line to receive bottles, jars, cans and containers. The accumulating table helps prevent costly backups and slowdowns in production.
- Standard models 36 inch and 48-inch diameter, other sizes available to
- Standard stainless steel tabletop.
- Adjustable solid-state D.C. variable speed drive.
- No changeover parts necessary for standard containers.
- Hazardous location models available.
- Stainless steel dumping table (standard on FS-U, optional on FS-A).
- Clockwise and counter clockwise rotation.
- 33 inch to 37-inch height adjustment.
- Actual demonstration in our plant with your products.
- Stainless steel guide rails are standard.
- Two full year guarantee.
• Ideal for accumulating product at the end of the production line.
-110V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz (Nema 12)
- Crated Machine Weight: 450lbs
- Crated Shipping Dimension: 6’x4’x5’