C8 Portable 8 Spindle Capper
Model C8 Portable 8 Spindle Capper
Welcome to the world of our high-speed, versatile, and robust Model C8 Portable 8 Spindle Capper. Engineered to offer the efficiency you need, this automatic capper effortlessly handles screw caps of all materials and styles ranging from 8mm to 120mm, inclusive of pilfer evident and child resistant cap closures. Built to accommodate an array of containers, it can handle metal, glass, or plastic containers from low jars and vials up to 2-1/2 gallons. This impressive machine is easily convertible to a combination capper similar to the Model G and comes standard with a rotary cap feeder for an all-around functional operation.
Innovative Features at No Extra Cost
Our Model C8 Capper is packaged with an array of standard features that provide an optimized performance without any additional cost. The system is backed by a two full-year guarantee, testifying to our confidence in the machine's robustness and durability. The mainframe boasts a stainless steel 7’6” conveyor frame DC variable speed drive along with a sturdy 4 1/2” wide Delrin chain stainless steel pins. It includes stainless steel drive and idler shafts with reinforced nylon conveyor rail posts, stainless steel conveyor end guards and non-corrosive drive and idler conveyor top chain sprockets.
In a bid to ensure ease of use, no changeover parts are needed for a wide range of standard cap sizes and container shapes and sizes. We've incorporated stainless steel adjustable upper and lower cap chutes, a cap supply hopper, and an upper spindle section. You'll find the machine is portable on four swivel wheels, ensuring smooth and easy maneuvering, while the solid one-piece welded construction cabinet painted in white epoxy promotes cleanliness and easy maintenance.
Options to Boost Your Cap Handling Operations
The Model C8 Capper also offers a plethora of optional features to further enhance your cap handling operations. Among these are a 36” rotary cap feeder, a stainless steel frame and cabinet, and motorized capper head height adjustment. More optional additions include the EM-980 Electronic Torque sensor, Mini-L stainless steel low profile hopper/elevator, and a stainless steel bulk elevator.
Optimal For a Broad Range of Cap Sizes and Containers
The Model C8 Capper is ideal for handling caps of all materials ranging from 8mm to 70mm, accommodating vials up to 2-1/2 gallon containers at speeds up to 400 bottles per minute. Its compact size and portable design, featuring a base machine dimension of 38”, make it an excellent fit for various industrial settings. It utilizes 220V, 3Ph 50/60Hz (NEMA 12) for electrical needs, and requires an air supply of 2 to 4 cubic ft/min.
In short, the Model C8 Portable 8 Spindle Capper from Kaps-All Packaging Systems is your ultimate solution to seamless and efficient capping operations. Explore this feature-rich and customizable capper today to elevate your production efficiency.
THE MODEL “C8” CAPPER COMES EQUIPPED WITH THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES AT NO CHARGE:
- Two full-year guarantee.
- Stainless steel 7’6” conveyor frame DC variable speed drive with a 4 1/2” wide Delrin chain stainless steel pins, stainless steel drive and idler shafts with reinforced nylon conveyor rail posts, stainless steel conveyor end guards and non-corrosive drive and idler conveyor top chain sprockets. Note: (Machine also can be purchased without conveyor).
- Stainless steel enclosure with Lexan doors on front and back enclosing spindle and gripper section down to Conveyor.
- No changeover parts needed for a wide range of standard cap sizes, container shapes and sizes.
- Stainless steel adjustable upper and lower cap chutes to handle from 13mm to 70mm standard flat CT caps.
- Stainless steel 3.5 cubic foot cap supply hopper (pre-feeder).
- Stainless steel guarding of upper spindle section.
- One pair of stainless steel bottle gripper belt housings with belts and drives.
- All stainless steel bottle gripper belt and spindle shafting.
- Heavy duty patented multiple disc adjustable torque clutches which will give a consistent torque and minimize wear on cap tightening discs (two pairs).
- All D.C. electronically controlled variable speed drives.
- All Nema 12 electrical components.
- Portable on four swivel wheels for easy maneuvering.
- Mounting facilities for using a second set of bottle gripper belts.
- One piece solid welded construction cabinet painted white epoxy for both cleanliness and easy maintenance.
- All rotary cap feeders have stainless steel and FDA approved materials for all contact parts.
- Air filter-regulator for feeder.
- Stainless steel machine leveling screws with floor pads.
- No bottle/no cap release from chute.
- All parts modularized for quick replacement.
- All stainless steel bolts and fasteners throughout.
- Interlocking safety switches on Lexan guarding enclosure so machine will not run unless doors are closed
- Caps of all materials from 8mm-70mm.
- Vials up to 2-1/2 gallon containers
- Speeds up to 400 bottles/minute
-220V, 3Ph 50/60Hz (NEMA 12)
- Air 2 to 4 cubic ft/min
- Base Machine Dimension: 38”
- Crated Dimension: 8' L x 4' W x 6' 8" H
- Crated Weight 1300lbs