P-700 HAND CAPPER
Speeds Up To 40 BPM*
Hand Held Capper. Semi-automatic capper is ideal for in box cappings, short runs and research and development. Comes complete with balanced mounting suspension system and anti-torque arm to minimize operator fatigue. Tightening torques up to 40 Lb.-in. Chuck sizes available to handle a wide range of cap sizes. The only unit available with the exclusive Kaps-All® patented adjustable Dial-A-Torque® clutch system. In stock and available for fast delivery.
THE MODEL “P-700” HAND CAPPER COMES EQUIPPED WITH THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES AT NO CHARGE:
- Units come complete with one chuck, one patented adjustable clutch, one clutch adjusting tool and one cap driver balancer.
- Includes filter-regulator, lubricator, and all tubings and fittings needed for immediate operation.
- One chuck and chuck insert can handle a range of cap diameters.
- Both models are capable of tightening screw and lug caps of all materials from 15mm diameter and up.
- Model P-700-R can be used as a de-Capper to remove caps from containers for re-work and also reapplying them.
- Requires little or no floor or bench space.
- Unlike other units on the market, a consistent torque and minimal wear on chuck inserts can be expected with the fully adjustable,exclusive torque mechanism.
- The need to rely on air flow for desired torque is eliminated.
- Both models are suitable for hazardous location environments.
- Push to start lever and automatic stop feature simplifies operator use.
- Full one-year guarantee on power drive unit and clutch.
• Ideal for both in-case capping, and on-line capping and R&D
-No Electric Needed
- Air: 16 cubic ft/min continuously; 80psi.
- Base Machine Weight: 3.3lbs
- Dimension: 12” L x 3” W