BC8 Overcapper / Lidder
Model BC8-Portable Over Capper / Lidder
Speeds Up To 400 BPM*
Fully automatic Over Capping / Lidding Machine requires only 44" of line space. Handles over caps, lids and fitments of all materials and styles from 13mm to 70mm. Portability allows versatility for automatic over capping / lidding; easily moved from one production line to another. Handles metal, glass, or plastic containers from low jars and vials up to 2-1/2 gallons. Comes with a standard rotary cap feeder.
THE MODEL “BC8” SEMI-AUTOMATIC CAPPER COMES EQUIPPED WITH THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES AT NO CHARGE:
- Two full-year guarantee on all parts.
- Stainless steel 7’6” conveyor frame DC variable speed drive with a 4 1/2” wide Delrin chain with stainless steel pins, stainless steel drive and idler shafts with patented reinforced nylon and stainless steel conveyor rail posts, stainless steel conveyor end guards and non-corrosive drive and idler conveyor top chain sprockets (left to right travel standard). Note: (Machine also can be purchased without conveyor).
- Stainless steel enclosure with Lexan doors on front and back enclosing spindle and gripper section down to conveyor.
- Can handle cap diameter from 8mm to 120mm standard flat caps and vials to 2-1/2 gallon containers.
- Patented design eliminates need for changeover parts for a wide range of standard caps, container shapes and sizes.
- Calibrated settings allow for ease and repeatability of changeovers.
- Stainless steel guarding of upper drive section.
- One pair of stainless steel bottle gripper belt housings complete with belts and drives.
- All stainless steel bottle gripper belt and spindle shafting.
- All electronically controlled variable speed drives for ease of adjustments.
- All Nema 12 electrical components.
- Portable on four swivel wheels for easy maneuvering.
- Mounting facilities provided for using a second set of bottle gripper belts.
- One-piece solid welded construction cabinet epoxy painted for both cleanliness and easy maintenance.
- Stainless steel machine leveling screws with floor pads.
- All parts modularized for quick replacement. Little to no tools required.
- All stainless steel bolts and fasteners throughout.
- Interlocking safety switches on Lexan guarding enclosure so machine will not run unless doors are closed
- Caps of all materials from 8mm-120mm.
- Vials up to 2-1/2 gallon containers
- Speeds up to 400 bottles/minute
- 220V, 3Ph 50/60Hz (NEMA 12)
- Air 2 to 4 cubic ft/min
- Base Machine Dimension: 44”
- Crated Dimension: 8' L x 5' W x 6' 8" H
- Crated Weight 1600lbs