FS-B Bulk Parts Elevator
FS-B Automatic Bulk Parts Elevator Hopper
Welcome to the Kaps-All Packaging Systems FS-B, your ultimate solution for the feeding of Caps, Plugs, Dip Tubes, Aerosol Valves, Pumps, Bottles, Jars, and similar parts. The FS-B Automatic Bulk Parts Elevator Hopper has been specially designed to provide efficient, gentle, and reliable parts handling.
Built with Endurance in Mind
Every element of the FS-B Bulk Parts Elevator Hopper, from its stainless steel chassis, hood, and guards to its heavy-duty construction, showcases our commitment to enduring quality. Despite the robustness of its build, this machine stands out for its cost-efficiency. The machine is also low maintenance, thus eliminating the need for skilled personnel, further reducing operational costs.
Exemplary Standard Features
The FS-B comes with a generous five cubic foot capacity stainless steel hopper and FDA and USDA approved belting with molded cleats, perfect for any industry adhering to stringent standards. An electronic variable speed drive with dial control ensures precise operation, while the clear polycarbonate dust cover over the inclined belt keeps dust at bay. With a wide range of height adjustments and a compact design that is perfect for restricted ceiling heights, the FS-B offers versatility that fits every workspace.
Mobility and Convenience
With the adjustable stainless steel leveling screws and floor pads, our FS-B Automatic Bulk Parts Elevator Hopper stands stable in stationary operation. However, should there be a need for movement, it can be easily moved from one position to another, thanks to the optional stainless steel mobile base and heavy duty swivel casters.
Extended Options for Customizability
Your operation is unique, and we understand that. That's why the FS-B is available with several options like hazardous location controls, special electrical requirements, hinged hopper covers, or increased capacity hoppers. It can be customized with clean-out doors on the hoppers and special discharge heights to match your specific needs.
Unmatched Two-Year Guarantee
We take pride in our industry-leading two-year guarantee. At Kaps-All, we stand behind our products, confident in their quality and durability.
Smooth Integration and Standalone Operation
Whether you're seeking to integrate the FS-B into existing KAPS-ALL machines or use it as a standalone unit, it will seamlessly fit into your operation. The FS-B is designed for compatibility and flexibility, enhancing your workflow no matter its configuration.
Air-Electrical and Size Information
The FS-B is available in both 110v AC, 1Phase, 50/60 hertz and 220v AC, 1 phase, 50/60 hertz, and it doesn't require any air to operate. The machine is compact with a crated weight of 350lbs and shipping measurements of 8’x4’x4’.
Take a step toward efficiency and reliability by choosing the FS-B Automatic Bulk Parts Elevator Hopper by Kaps-All Packaging Systems. Elevate your business, today.
- All stainless steel chassis, hood and guards.
- Heavy duty construction--low cost.
- No change parts required.
- Electronic variable speed drive with dial control.
- Large five (5) cubic foot capacity stainless steel hopper.
- Adjustable stainless steel leveling screws with floor pads.
- FDA and USDA approved belting with molded cleats.
- NEMA 12 electrics and control box. No air required.
- Two-year guarantee--the longest in the industry.
- Stationary operation or easily moved from one position to another with mobile base and heavy duty swivel casters.
- Low maintenance cost with no skilled personnel required.
- Gentle product handling.
- Clear Polycarbonate dust cover over inclined belt.
- Wide range of height adjustments.
- Compact design for restricted ceiling heights.
- Easily integrated into KAPS-ALL machines or can be
•Ideal for the feeding of Caps, Plugs, Dip Tubes, Aerosol Valves, Pumps, Bottles, Jars, and other similar parts
110v AC, 1Phase, 50/60 hertz
220v AC, 1 phase, 50/60 hertz
No air necessary
- Crated Machine Weight: 350lbs
- Shipping Measurements: Crated 8’x4’x4’