V-8-E VOLUMETRIC PISTON FILLER
Model V-8-E (Formerly Model VOL-32-8)
Fills-All Model V-8-E Fully Automatic Volumetric Piston Filler
Accurate to ±0.5%. Easily expandable from 2 to 24 nozzles. Fill volume range of 10-1 with single knob control. Fills free flowing to highly viscous liquids.
Model V-8-E (can handle eight of 36 oz., ten of 20 oz., 12 of all other piston sizes)
THE MODEL V-8-E VOLUMETRIC PISTON FILLER COMES EQUIPPED WITH THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES:
- No bottle-no fill.
- Stainless steel cabinet, one piece welded construction.
- Bottom-up fill or non-diving nozzles (adjustable).
- Totally programmed microprocessor control for repeatable and fast change-overs.
- Water tight Nema 4 control box.
- Independent adjustable trimming of pumps to fine-tune each piston.
- Dual speed controls giving separate adjustment capabilities for the aspirating and discharge strokes, depending upon products being filled.
- Portable on four heavy-duty swivel casters, complete with stainless steel leveling screws with floor pads.
- Left to right travel is standard. For right to left travel, please indicate on your purchase order.
- Stainless steel nozzle rack fully adjustable for spacing of nozzles form 1 to 12 nozzles to accommodate virtually every container configuration.
- Stainless steel control box support-offset for easy access and simplified cleaning.
- Fill bottle counter to keep count of the number of bottles being filled in any given run.
- Automatic bottle indexing system-stainless steel construction completely adjustable-accommodates a wide range of container shapes and sizes.
- Air filter/regulator and air supply switch.
- Two-year guarantee on all parts, less tubing, seals and gaskets (electronics are covered under manufacturers guarantee).
- Integral 8'6" long Conveyor.
All viscous and highly accurate filling applications. Excellent with viscous products.
The fillers offer accuracy, repeatability and ease of use with little or no changeover parts State-of-the-art components offer maximum performance, reliability and versatility to keep pace with your production requirements. FILLS-ALL fillers can operate separately or can be integrated into a complete packaging system.
-110V, 1 Phase, 60 Cycle
- Air: 4-5 CFM @ 90psi.
- Base Crated Weight: 850 lbs
- Crated Dimension: 9’L x 4’ Wx 6’9” H