AM-500 High Speed Sealer
High Speed Automatic Induction Sealing Machine
The Model AM-500 is the right choice for high speed production. The AM-500 delivers twice the power of the model AM-250. 5,000 Watts this is 5x as powerful as many competitors machines! This allows for very high conveyor speeds and extra demanding cap sealing requirements. AutoMate's Model AM-500 is the most powerful waterless cap sealer on the market.
- State of the art patented surface mount electronic system eliminates the need for water-cooling, radiators, pumps, etc.
- For cap sizes of up to and including 70mm diameter (other sealing heads available for larger and specialty caps).
- Patented design energy efficient foil sealing systems come complete and ready to use pre-assembled.
- User friendly menus and recipe storage.
- Multi-language. SCREENS IN ENGLISH, SPANISH AND FRENCH.
- Sealed, gasketed electronics provides protection for demanding environments.
- LED “Heart-Beat” monitoring for simplified servicing. No moving parts.
- Load sensitive operator assist “LED BAR GRAPH”, for easy set-up and operating status (patent pending).
- Consecutive and excessive fault detection.
- Built in power save mode minimizes energy consumption based on line speed and production use.
- Utilizes advanced circuitry to replace the antiquated IGBT circuit-for increased power and minimizes waste heat production.
- Portable one piece welded frame complete with locking swivel castors and stainless steel elevating/leveling screws with floor pads.
- Fast and easy changeovers, sealing head height adjustment-accommodates 1” tall to 14" tall containers with a simple hand adjustment. Minimizes downtime between changeovers from one size to another.
- Standard digital display bottle counter and rate meter (bottles per minute).
- Mini-computer keeps track of basic statistics which include: A) Total bottles sealed B) Sealing power used C) Batch and lot Numbers D) Date E) Faults encountered F) Time G) Multi-Language Screens H) Conveyor speed I). Etc. etc.
- Loss of current indicator. Internal circuitry provides monitoring of sealing head power. Automatically adjusts power as needed.
- Interlocking stainless steel safety guards with switches to deactivate head if unit is opened while running.
- Easy to read two line digital full text display, provides all information including statistics. All faults and operating information is in plain English. All operator settings including LED indicator lights at your fingertips. Minimizes operator training.
- Main power switch with OSHA lockout for servicing.
- State of the art plug in manifold with LED lights provided for sensors to hook up with no wiring required.
- IQ-OQ validation assistance available
Model AM-500 (more than 5,000 watts of output power at the sealing head where it is used)
• Ideal For: High Speed production and all industries
205-240V, 1 Phase, 50-60 Hertz (approximately 18 amps maximum).
- Crated Machine Weight: 400lbs
- Shipping Measurements crated 5” x 3.5’ x 3’