FA-P PRESSURE FILLER
Expandable Fills-All Model FA-P Pressure Filler
-Fully Automatic, Microprocessor controlled, straight line liquid filling machine. Handles glass, plastic or metal containers. Handles all free flowing liquids (excellent with foaming and slightly viscous products). In stock and available for fast delivery.
The Model FA-P Pressure Filler comes equipped with the following standard features at no charge.
1. Two stainless steel gravity/pressure nozzles adjustable for varying fill heights (expandable to 18 nozzles)
2. Accommodates a bottle range of 1-3/4 inch high to 1 gallon containers
3. Handles glass, plastic or metal containers
4. Handles all free flowing liquids (excellent with foaming products)
5. Pressure gauge on manifold (sanitary design)
6. Flexible FDA approved tubing provided for all nozzles
7. Standard one piece welded stainless steel construction cabinet
8. Mounting facilities for optional conveyor or can overhang existing conveyor
9. No bottle-no fill safety monitor
10. Nema 4 (wash down) control panel
11. Totally adjustable pneumatic, stainless steel cylinder bottle gating system
12. Portable on four heavy-duty casters
13. Master control wheel permitting height adjustment of all nozzles by a single turn assuring fast, repeatable settings between changeovers
14. Left to right conveyor travel is standard. For right to left travel, please indicate on your purchase order
15. Standard wiring-110V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz, utilizing approximately 1-3 CFM of air (more with diaphragm pumps)
16. Fill bottle counter to keep count of the number of bottle being filled in any given run
17. Nozzle rack, height adjustable screw, to be stainless steel
18. Stainless steel two port pressure manifold sanitary design and 20 gallon stainless steel supply/overflow tank
19. Two full year guarantee on all parts, less tubing, seals and gaskets (electronics are covered under manufacturers guarantee)
20. Air filter/regulator and air supply switch
21. Micro processor controlled for ease of use
22. Requires minimal conveyor space 44 inch or 59 inch with control box
All liquid filling applications. Excellent with thin to slightly viscous foaming products.
The fillers offer accuracy, repeatability and ease of use with little or no changeover parts State-of-the-art components offer maximum performance, reliability and versatility to keep pace with your production requirements. FILLS-ALL fillers can operate separately or can be integrated into a complete packaging system.
-110V, 1 Phase, 60 Cycle
- Air: 1-2 cu/ft per min. 90psi.
- Base Crated Weight: 850 lbs
- Crated Dimension: 8’x4’x6’8” W