GA6 PORTABLE COMBINATION CAPPER / OVER CAPPER / LIDDER
Model GA6 - Portable Combination Capper / Over-Capper / Lidder
Speeds Up To 200 BPM*
Fully automatic Combination Capper / Over Capping / Lidding Machine requires only 38" of line space. Handles screw caps of all materials and styles from 13mm to 70mm including pilfer evident and child resistant cap closures over caps, lids and fitments of all materials and styles from 13mm to 70mm. Portability allows versatility for automatic over capping / lidding; easily moved from one production line to another. Handles metal, glass, or plastic containers from low jars and vials up to 2-1/2 gallons. Comes with a standard rotary cap feeder.
THE MODEL “GA6” CAPPER COMES EQUIPPED WITH THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES AT NO CHARGE:
- Two full-year guarantee.
- Stainless steel 7’6” conveyor frame DC variable speed drive with a 4 1/2” wide Delrin chain stainless steel pins, stainless steel drive and idler shafts with reinforced nylon conveyor rail posts, stainless steel conveyor end guards and non-corrosive drive and idler conveyor top chain sprockets. Note: (Machine also can be purchased without conveyor).
- Stainless steel enclosure with Lexan doors on front and back enclosing spindle and gripper section down to Conveyor.
- No changeover parts needed for a wide range of standard cap sizes, container shapes and sizes.
- Stainless steel adjustable upper and lower cap chutes to handle from 13mm to 70mm standard flat CT caps.
- Stainless steel 3.5 cubic foot cap supply hopper (pre-feeder).
- Stainless steel guarding of upper spindle section.
- One pair of stainless steel bottle gripper belt housings with belts and drives.
- All stainless steel bottle gripper belt and spindle shafting.
- Heavy duty patented multiple disc adjustable torque clutches which will give a consistent torque and minimize wear on cap tightening discs (one pair).
- All D.C. electronically controlled variable speed drives.
- All Nema 12 electrical components.
- Portable on four swivel wheels for easy maneuvering.
- Mounting facilities for using a second set of bottle gripper belts.
- One piece solid welded construction cabinet painted white epoxy for both cleanliness and easy maintenance.
- All rotary cap feeders have stainless steel and FDA approved materials for all contact parts.
- Air filter-regulator for feeder.
- Stainless steel machine leveling screws with floor pads.
- No bottle/no cap release from chute.
- All parts modularized for quick replacement.
- All stainless steel bolts and fasteners throughout.
- Interlocking safety switches on Lexan guarding enclosure so machine will not run unless doors are closed
- Caps of all materials from 8mm-70mm.
- Vials up to 2-1/2 gallon containers
- Speeds up to 200 bottles/minute
- 220V, 3Ph 50/60Hz (NEMA 12)
- Air 2 to 4 cubic ft/min
- Base Machine Dimension: 38”
- Crated Dimension: 8' L x 4' W x 6' 8" H
- Crated Weight 1500lbs