BE4 Overcapper / Lidder
Model BE4-Portable Over Capper / Lidder
Speeds Up To 200 BPM*
Fully automatic Over Capping / Lidding Machine requires only 33 1/2" of line space. Handles over caps, lids and fitments of all materials and styles from 13mm to 70mm. Portability allows versatility for automatic over capping / lidding; easily moved from one production line to another. Handles metal, glass, or plastic containers from low jars and vials up to 2-1/2 gallons. Comes with a standard rotary cap feeder.
THE MODEL “BE4” OVER-CAPPER / LIDDER COMES EQUIPPED WITH THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES AT NO CHARGE:
- Two full-year guarantee on all parts.
- Stainless steel 7’6” conveyor frame DC variable speed drive with a 4 1/2” wide Delrin chain with stainless steel pins, stainless steel drive and idler shafts with reinforced nylon conveyor rail posts, stainless steel conveyor end guards and non-corrosive drive and idler conveyor top chain sprocket.(left to right travel standard) Note: (Machine also can be purchased without conveyor).
- Stainless steel enclosure with Lexan doors on front and back enclosing spindle and gripper section down to conveyor.
- Patented design eliminates need for changeover parts for a wide range of standard caps, container shapes and sizes.
- Patented stainless steel adjustable upper and lower cap chutes to handle from 13mm to 70mm standard flat CT caps.
- Calibrated settings allow for ease and repeatability of changeover.
- Stainless steel 3.5 cubic foot upright cap supply hopper (pre-feeder).
- Stainless steel guarding of upper drive section.
- One pair of stainless steel bottle gripper belt housings complete with belts and drives.
- All stainless steel bottle gripper belt and spindle shafting.
- All electronically controlled variable speed drives for ease of adjustment.
- All Nema 12 electrical components.
- Portable on four swivel wheels for easy maneuvering.
- Mounting facilities for using a second set of bottle gripper belts.
- One piece solid welded construction cabinet epoxy painted for both cleanliness and easy maintenance.
- All rotary cap feeders have stainless steel and FDA approved materials for all contact parts.
- Air filter-regulator for feeder.
- Stainless steel machine leveling screws with floor pads.
- No bottle/no cap release from chute.
- All parts modularized for quick replacement. Little to no tools required.
- All stainless steel bolts and fasteners throughout.
- Interlocking safety switches on Lexan guarding enclosure so machine will not run unless doors are closed
- Caps of all materials from 8mm-70mm.
- Vials up to 2-1/2 gallon containers
- Speeds up to 80 bottles/minute
-110V 1Ph 50/60Hz (NEMA 12)
- Air 2 to 4 cubic ft/min
- Base Machine Dimension: 32”
- Crated Dimension: 8' L x 4' W x 6' 8" H
- Crated Weight 1300lbs