AU-3 Compact Unscrambler
The Model AU-3 has most of the same features and options as the Model AU-6 except that it requires only 45 inches x 65 inches of floor space. It is the smallest fully automatic unscrambler in the industry--handling a wide range of containers with little or no parts, no air and has a low profile (the maximum height is 60 inches). Virtually all styles and shapes of plastic, metal and corrugated containers can be handled in the range of 1/2 inch to 6 inches tall and up to 3 inches wide. A wide range of speeds can be obtained depending upon container size.
KAPS-ALL Automatic Bottle Unscramblers effectively automate packaging production lines affording increased efficiency, savings and productivity. Savings are realized through effective use of personnel and associated costs over manual/semi-automatic unscrambler operations. KAPS-ALL unscramblers are designed for quick changeovers (accomplished in a few minutes) and durability resulting in less downtime. All unscramblers can be upgraded with the ability to change production lines without buying new machinery or training new personnel.
- Compact Design requires less than a 5’ x 4’ foot print (only 4 ft. of line space).
- Low profile 30” diameter stainless steel pre-feeder.
- Exclusive patent pending design eliminating numerous change parts.
- Fully adjustable orienting mechanism to handle a wide range of containers.
- Minimal to no changeover parts needed for a wide range of plastic round, square, rectangular, and oval containers from 3/4” to 3” wide and 1 1/2” tall up to 6” tall.
- Heavy duty welded construction frame.
- Electronic variable speed controls for all orienting functions.
- Non-marring contact parts for pre-feeder, orienting mechanism and discharge exit.
- Can be used with existing conveyor or with an optional stainless steel Feed Systems conveyor listed below.
- Automatic Electronic bottle counter.
- No air required for most applications.
- Stainless steel and Lexan covers and guards throughout allowing for wide access for easy adjustments.
- Calibrated settings allow for ease and repeatability of changeovers.
- Computer designed for a quiet, smooth, dependable operation.
- Left to right conveyor discharge is standard.
- Complete with 10 cubic foot stainless steel floor level bottle supply hopper and elevator complete with cleanout door for easy unloading.
- Other size hoppers available.
- Interlocking safety switches on lexan guarding
- Round, Square, Oval, Triangular and Rectangular Bottles.
- Plastic, Corrugated and Tin Bottles
- 3" diameter and 6" tall maximum bottle size
- speeds up to 300 bottles/minute
- 110V 1Ph 50/60Hz (NEMA 12)
- No air required
- Base Machine Dimension:
- Crated Dimension: 8' L x 5' W x 6' 8" H