1980's - Before AutoMate
- Water-Cooled Cap Sealers
- High Energy Consumption
- Large, Bulky Design
- Low Sealing Power
- Expensive Price Tag
- Long Delivery Time
- Pumps, Tanks, Fan Belts
Early 1990's - AutoMate - The Originator of the Patented "Waterless Cap Sealer"
- Low Energy Consumption
- Compact Design
- High Sealing Power (2300 Watts)
- Low Cost
- Fast Delivery
- No Pumps, Fan Belts, Water Tanks
2003 - AutoMate SMART-SEAL, Full-Featured "Waterless Cap Sealers"
- More Sealing Power (1500 - 5000 Watts)
- More efficient, More features, More compact
- Lower price with built-in cap inspection and rejection system
- User friendly
- Protected with over 9 patents and several patents pending
- Sealed / Gasketed Electronics
2005 - Present
- AutoMate is the ONLY source providing Mid to High Power Automatic, am Semi-Automatic models to meet your specific production needs. Only from AutoMate comes time-saving and efficient patented features offered as standard equipment, such as Self-Calibarting Electronics for top performance.