GE4 PORTABLE COMBINATION CAPPER / OVER CAPPER / LIDDER
Model GE4-Portable Combination Capper / Over Capper / Lidder
Speeds Up To 80 BPM*
Fully automatic Combination Capper / Over Capping / Lidding Machine requires only 32" of line space. Handles screw caps of all materials and styles from 13mm to 70mm including pilfer evident and child resistant cap closures over caps, lids and fitments of all materials and styles from 13mm to 70mm. Portability allows versatility for automatic over capping / lidding; easily moved from one production line to another. Handles metal, glass, or plastic containers from low jars and vials up to 2-1/2 gallons. Comes with a standard rotary cap feeder.
THE MODEL “G-E4” CAPPER COMES EQUIPPED WITH THE FOLLOWING STANDARD FEATURES AT NO CHARGE:
- Two full-year guarantee on all parts.
- Stainless steel 7’6” conveyor frame DC variable speed drive with a 4 1/2” wide Delrin chain with stainless steel pins, stainless steel drive and idler shafts with reinforced nylon conveyor rail posts, stainless steel conveyor end guards and non-corrosive drive and idler conveyor top chain sprocket. (left to right travel standard) Note: (Machine also can be purchased without conveyor).
- Stainless steel enclosure with Lexan doors on front and back enclosing spindle and gripper section down to conveyor.
- Patented design eliminates need for changeover parts for a wide range of standard caps, container shapes and sizes.
- Patented stainless steel adjustable upper and lower cap chutes to handle from 13mm to 70mm standard flat CT caps.
- Calibrated settings allow for ease and repeatability of changeover.
- Stainless steel 3.5 cubic foot upright cap supply hopper (pre-feeder).
- Stainless steel guarding of upper drive section.
- One pair of stainless steel bottle gripper belt housings complete with belts and drives.
- All stainless steel bottle gripper belt and spindle shafting.
- Heavy duty patented multiple disc adjustable torque clutches which give a consistent torque and minimize wear on cap tightening discs (one pair).
- All electronically controlled variable speed drives for ease of adjustment.
- All Nema 12 electrical components.
- Portable on four swivel wheels for easy maneuvering.
- Mounting facilities for using a second set of bottle gripper belts.
- One piece solid welded construction cabinet epoxy painted for both cleanliness and easy maintenance.
- All rotary cap feeders have stainless steel and FDA approved materials for all contact parts.
- Air filter-regulator for feeder.
- Stainless steel machine leveling screws with floor pads.
- No bottle/no cap release from chute.
- All parts modularized for quick replacement. Little to no tools required.
- All stainless steel bolts and fasteners throughout.
- Interlocking safety switches on Lexan guarding enclosure so machine will not run unless doors are closed
- Caps of all materials from 8mm-70mm.
- Vials up to 2-1/2 gallon containers
- Speeds up to 80 bottles/minute
-110V 1Ph 50/60Hz (NEMA 12)
- Air 2 to 4 cubic ft/min
- Base Machine Dimension: 32”
- Crated Dimension: 8' L x 4' W x 6' 8" H
- Crated Weight 1300lbs